This page is for information
purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation to sell
The Hyatt Regency Hotel at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia. Mr. Noonan acted as 50% co-developer for the $70 million, 350-room 22-story luxury Hyatt. He continues to hold a significant equity ownership in project.
The St. James, a $113 million, 45-story, 306-unit luxury rental apartment building on Philadelphia's Washington Square. Mr. Noonan was responsible for all aspects of the development and construction. The St. James was awarded the 2005 Pinnacle Award for the best new urban apartment building in the United States. The St. James is a market leader in Philadelphia.
The Sheraton Society Hill, Philadelphia, a $43 million, 365-room luxury hotel. Mr. Noonan was responsible for all aspects of the design and construction.
The Ritz-Carlton at Liberty Place in Philadelphia (now a Westin Hotel) a $65 million, 15-story, 290-room luxury hotel. Mr. Noonan was responsible for all aspects of the design and construction.
Park Mall Temple University represents an adaptive re-use of historic turn-of-the-century brownstones that were converted to retail, office and residential use along the University's main pedestrian spine.
- The St. James, 306 luxury units, Philadelphia, PA
- 210 West Washington Square Condominiums, historic office building conversion to eight luxury condos
- The Brook House, Brookline MA, $25 million project consisting of four luxury high rise apartment buildings
- The Jamaica Tower, a 30-story high-rise apartment building
- Wanamaker House Condominiums, Philadelphia, PA, $50 million, 33-story building
Hotel and Hospitality:
- The Hyatt Regency Hotel, Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA, Luxury, 350 room hotel
- Great Valley Conference Center, Malvern, PA, Purchase and conversion to the 200 room Desmond Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton at Liberty Place, Philadelphia, PA (now the Westin Hotel), 15-story, 290 room, $65 million
- Sheraton Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA, $43 million, 365 room hotel
- Hotel Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA, $60 million, 33-story building
- Guest Quarters, Wayne, PA, $15 million, 230 suites
Mixed Use and Retail:
- 1601 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA, 125,000 SF of retail (Whole Foods and Best Buy), 348 key Intercontinental Hotel Executive Center Conference Center with 150 luxury residential units
- Park Mall Temple University, adaptive re-use of historical turn-of-the- century brownstones to office and campus retail
- Historic adaptive reuse of 19 buildings on S. Main Street, Providence, RI at Brown University
- SmithKline Beckman Laboratory, Gulf Mills, PA, $20 million, 4-story building
- Renovation of historic office building, Philadelphia, PA, $10 million, 20-story building